Emphasis on increasing the efficiency of temperature-sensitive manufacturing processes to produce high-performance products will continue to garner customers for industrial insulation products.
ROCKVILLE, MD / ACCESSWIRE / June 15, 2020 / Tailwinds from energy conservation laws that necessitate energy-efficient insulation is a significant factor fuelling the steady growth of the global industrial insulation market. Booming digital economies of the Asia Pacific such as India are a prime source of future growth prospects. As digitization picks up pace in developing countries, power generation applications of industrial insulation products are touted to be a lucrative segment for market players.
“Market players will witness a cascading effect in demand for industrial insulation products on the back of multiplying consumption of electricity, fuel, and petro-chemicals in developing economies,” Opines Fact.MR Analyst
Request report sample with 170+ pages to gain in-depth market insights at-
Global Industrial Insulation Market- Key Takeaways
- Stone Wool based insulation products will generate 1.8X revenue during the forecast period (2019 – 2029).
- Pipe products hold a majority share among product types, accounting for over 47% of the total market revenue.
- EIP (Eco-Industrial Park) applications constitute a significant segment for market players holding over one-third of aggregate market demand.
- Petrol-chemicals and refinery applications exhibit an impressive 6% CAGR during the projection period.
- Industrial insulation market in South Asia & Oceania is a lucrative region for manufacturers, growing at a robust 8% CAGR through 2029.
Global Industrial Insulation Market- Key Drivers
- Enhanced product output by insulating temperature-sensitive processes is a significant factor driving the demand for industrial insulation from manufacturing units.
- Industrial insulation reduces carbon emissions from heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning (HVAC) systems which furthers the need for industrial insulation as an energy-efficient alternative.
- Record low and high temperatures across the world is another factor that warrants the use of industrial insulation by companies in extreme temperature countries.
- Growing awareness about innovative insulation materials such as glass wool and calcium silicate will continue to attract decision-makers from various application industries.
Global Industrial Insulation Market- Key Restraints
- Lack of a uniform standard of installation hampers the performance of products and restraints market growth in financially rewarding regions.
COVID-19 Impacts Revenue Pipelines in the Near-future
COVID-19 pandemic is affecting every industry. From food & beverage, oil & gas to the manufacturing of consumer products, supply chains are disrupted beyond repair. Market players must plan innovative strategies that adhere to the new ways of doing business in the post-pandemic world. Governments across the globe are issuing strict social distancing rules to curb the social transmission of COVID-19. Manufacturers cannot work in full-capacity and are restricted to a minimum workforce. Logistical operations face new challenges with continuously changing trade regulations between countries and within the national boundaries. However, there are a few industries which are witnessing an unprecedented growth during the pandemic.
For instance, power generation and data-centres are witnessing an unparalleled increase in demand for their products. The ubiquitous shift to a work-from-home culture produces a heightened demand for SaaS (Software as a Service) products which furthers the insulation requirement of new data-centres to accommodate new customers. As data-centres run on electricity, power generation applications will require more insulation products to increase their production capacity. Industrial insulation market is currently facing headwinds, but the reopening of economies will present remunerative opportunities as cost-effective, and the energy-efficient product is going to be a top priority in recovering economies of the world.
Find out more about the global industrial insulation market with 257 figures and 74 data tables, along with the table of contents. You will also find market segmentation on
Competitive Landscape of the Industrial Insulation Market
Innovating insulation technology by leveraging the advancements in material science is a prominent product differentiating strategy. The global industrial insulation market is moderately consolidated with tier-1 players roping majority revenues. Reducing production costs while expanding global footprint remains a popular strategy adopted by major players. Key companies covered in the report are, but not limited to, Rockwool Insulation A/S, Paroc Group Oy, Knauf Insulation, TechnoNICOL Corporation, NICHIAS Corporation, Anco Products, Inc., Aspen aerogels, Inc., Cabot Corporation, Morgan Advanced Materials plc, Unifrax LLC, RATH Group, IBIDEN CO., LTD., Armacell International Holding GmbH, L’ISOLANTE K-FLEX S.p.A., NMC Group, Kaimann, Pittsburgh Corning Europe N.V., GLAPOR Werk Mitterteich, and Duna-Corradini S.p.A.
About the Report
In its 170-page report, Fact.MR simplifies the detailed study on the basis of material (stone wool, glass wool, CMS fibres, calcium silicate, cellular glass, foamed plastic, elastomeric foam, perlite, aerogel, cellulose, micro silica, and others), product (pipes, board, blanket, and others), application (power generation, petro-chemicals & refineries, EIP industries, LNG/PNG, and others), across six major regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, and the Middle East & Africa)
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Industrial Goods Landscape
Submersible Pump Market – Learn more about the major influencing factors affecting the submersible pump market which is set for strong growth during the projection period (2020-2030).
Industrial Valves Market – Acquire in-depth insights into the global industrial valves market through Fact.MR’s detailed report covering end-use segments, market dynamics, recent material developments and prominent market players for the forecast period of 2020-2030.
Trace Moisture Generator Market – Obtain Fact.MR’s exhaustive analysis on the trace moisture generator market spanning dynamic market factors, key trends and successful strategies of market leaders projected for 2020-2030.
Expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations of the veteran research team at Fact.MR helps clients from across the globe with their unique business intelligence requirements. With a repository of over a thousand reports and 1 million+ data points, the team has scrutinized the Industrial sector across 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides unmatched end-to-end research and consulting services. Reach out to explore how we can help. Fact.MR’s latest industrial goods market reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and take critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
View source version on accesswire.com: